Datum en tijd
Tijd: Hele dag
The thirth day of this big congress of UNWTO ( World Tourism Organisation of United Nations, organised by Investour about impact investments in emerging markets I will be part of the panel about Biodiversity as a driver for sustainable tourism: the importance of effective community involvement
The past edition welcomed over 400 participants from 42 countries, including 28 African Ministers of Tourism. Other confirmed panelists are:
- Hon. Najib Balala, Cabinet Secretary, Ministry of Tourism, Kenya
- Mr. Tewolde GebreMariam, Chief Executive Officer of Ethiopian Airlines
- Mrs. Dr. Liya N. Mutale, Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Tourism and Arts, Zambia
- Mr. Kwakye Donkor, Chief Executive Officer of Africa Tourism Partners
- Mr. Pascal Belda, CEO, eBiz Africa Review
- Mrs. Marina Novelli, Professor of Tourism and International Development, Academic Lead for ‘Responsible Futures’ – University of Brighton’s Research and Enterprise
- Ms. Sandra Carvao, Programme UNWTO Chief of Communications & Publications,
The 9th edition of the Tourism Investment and Business Forum for Africa (INVESTOUR), organized jointly by the UNWTO, FITUR and Casa Africa will take place on 18 January 2018 at the International Travel Trade Fair (FITUR), in Madrid, Spain.
The organized in two sessions: The first one is devoted to round tables session and the second session consists of business-to-business (B2B) meetings. The Forum’s main objective is to promote sustainable tourism as an economic and social development tool for Africa, while encouraging exchanges on investment and business opportunities in the region.